Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Angel for the Grateful Hearts Project

The other day, we were informed that we would no longer be receiving our packaging for our grateful hearts project with a discount. This was heartbreaking. Then--I went to my MAPS(Midamerica Pastel Society) meeting and told them about it.

The next morning, I heard from a fellow pastel artist and her husband. Her husband and his partner own the UPS Store at 18921 Valley View Pkwy in Independence, Mo. and they told me that they would pick up all the costs for packaging and shipping for the Grateful Hearts Project that we need to ship.

It is amazing to me that our little grass roots project affects so many lives. It affects not only the families we do the portraits for but the many volunteers that give time and materials to provide the portraits for the families. I am so grateful to be associated with the artists and friends that constantly step up.

To all of you-THANK YOU!
Jennylynne

No comments:

Post a Comment