Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Layaway and Christmas Sale-going on now!


It's time for the annual Christmas sale and layaway program. Just contact me regarding any of the paintings on my website. Some are on the layaway plan and others have been discounted in time for Christmas giving.


This is a chance to own original art with payment plans and discounts that fit every budget. What a great way to give or receive art. "Pond Reflections" shown above is just one of the paintings available thru the payment plans.


Contact me thru the website at http://www.jennylynnegragg.com/ or by email or phone.


Thanks,

Jennylynne

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm a follower. What does that mean exactly? Will I be notified when you post?
    Either way, I'm glad to keep track of your lovely paintings!

    ReplyDelete