Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Studio space


I am so excited. I have a new venture and a new studio space. Starting December 1st, I will be moving into new space at 501 NW 5th St., Suite 500, Blue Springs, Mo. 64014. In addition to my studio space, I will be opening up a new small gallery and teaching space. It is going to be wonderful to have more room to spread out and wall space to store my finished work.


As soon as I get organized, I will be having an open house and setting up class schedules. So keep tuned into the blog for updates.
Also, the painting upbove called "Shadows on the Pond" has been juried into the 2009 Holiday Group Art Show at Got Art Gallery, on 3rd St. from November 20 to Dec. 21st. Opening reception Friday, December 4th from 6-9PM.

Happy Painting,

Jennylynne

No comments:

Post a Comment