Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday, July 30, 2009


Painting for the City of Lenexa show in August
Buddy and I went out for our morning walk-he was a really good boy and did all his business. I got a huge tail wag this morning, in fact, his tail is more up than down between his legs now. I know this sounds silly, but tails in the air are a very very good thing!


Today, I am going to get my painting ready to deliver to Karen Lyman for the CF Foundation fundraiser. She let me know that it didn't have to be framed just backed and in a clear bag. Yeah-I hate framing!


I am going to work on a painting that I had started in Taos, New Mexico today and see if I can get finished or at least close to finished. I also have a painting I need to get framed for the MidAmerica Pastel Society show coming up at the City Hall of Lenexa Gallery in August.


Buddy and I might go plein air painting at Lake Jacomo tomorrow. I feel the need to get out of the studio. Of course, I do have the paint out at Holyfield Winery in Basehor, Ks coming up this Saturday-that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment